Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive), and others. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website upsc.gov.in till September 1.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 37 vacancies, of which 2 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Director, 4 for Deputy Director, 1 for Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive), 1 for Photographic Officer, 1 for Senior Photographic Officer, 1 for Junior Scientific Officer (Physics), 1 for Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis), 22 for Senior Grade of Indian Information Service, 1 for Principal in Railway Degree College, 1 for Director in National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation, and 2 for Executive Engineer(Civil)/Surveyor of Works (Civil).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, pay scale and other details from the official website.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Click on the relevant post
- Read the instructions carefully and register yourself
- Once registered, proceed with application process
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference